From:
Franz Schmalhofer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Franz Schmalhofer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 16:27:30 +0100
We would like to remind you that the very final deadline for paper and
symposia submissions will be at the end of this week (Saturday, March
22).

For paper and symposia submissions, only original work will be
considered that has not been published or is under review for other
conferences. Researchers who will present a paper at the cognitive
science conference in Boston this year may, however, submit an abstract
with the same contents for a poster presentation at EuroCogSci03 in
Osnabrueck. This way, the European Cognitive Science community will
become better aware of papers by Europeans (and others) that have been
presented at the cognitive science conference in Boston. The deadline
for poster submissions and the submission of showcases of Cognitive
Science in Europe is May 9.

Best greetings,

Franz Schmalhofer and Richard M Young

Program Chairs
http://www.eurocogsci03.uos.de
__

EUROCOGSCI03, Sept 10-13 with tutorials on Sept 9/10  2003 in Osnabrueck
/ Germany
__
In case you receive multiple copies, please accept our apologies.