From:
Ben Brosgol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ben Brosgol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 17:59:29 -0400
Paul,

I wrote a paper for SIGAda '98 entitled "A Comparison of the Concurrency
Features of Ada 95 and Java".  I'm sure you must be a SIGAda member, so you
will find a copy of this paper in the conference proceedings, which were
sent out as the January 1999 issue of Ada Letters.  (My conclusion in brief:
Ada does it better :-)

A slightly revised version of this paper, including a brief comparison of
real-time support in Ada and Java, was delivered at Ada UK '98 and published
in the Ada User Journal (I think it was the January 199 issue).

Regards,

Ben