From:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Doug Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 17:18:11 -0500
Hello Darren,

Although the sample code links to WebAda no longer work, the text
contains examples of mapping OMT to Ada, along with some
discussions of trade-offs. This was done several years ago, and
is not currently being maintained:

 <http://www.clark.net/pub/dsmith/OO/toc.html>

I know of at least one commercial tool which used this mapping to
begin some of its Ada mapping. However, I did not keep track of
how they progressed.

Doug
mailto:[log in to unmask]
742-8662