From:
Thomas W Moran <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 15:44:22 -0500
Ada is useful beyond the safety critical market.
How about:

When Quality Counts
     Ada

A little mentioned attraction of Ada is its power.
How about:

Ada - Sophisticated Programming

      Ada
  Power Tool for
Master Programmers

And, given that sex sells, can we get a picture
of Lady Ada as she might have looked in todays
fashions?  A lady you might marry for the long
term, as opposed to certain flashy fling
languages?  (I presume the population of
programmers is aging, and the former might be
more appealing than a few years ago.)