Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:18:19 EDT
Team,

Was wondering if anyone knew about a vendor who markets or distributes ADA
ODBC bindings?  I'm looking for something to compliment R.R. Software's CLAW
product.  I've already contacted them.  And unfortunately, they do not
provide ODBC bindings.

I know that Aonix has a $600 professional development environment with
everything I need.  However, I was hoping to minimize my investment.  If
there's nothing else out there, guess I'll fork over the money.

Any ideas would be appreciated...

Thanks,

Dan Maxwell