From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:43:08 -0500
> > I was at a meeting with representatives of a company that sells compilers
> > (and other tools) for both C++ and Ada.  One of them stated that Ada use
> > is growing about 10%, primarily due to disasters in C++.  Unfortunately,
> > most of that growth is outside the U.S.
>
> Please tell me who they are.  I'll need it for my report to my boss.

The person who made the statement has posted to Team-Ada before.  If he
reads this, I think he would be willing to identify himself and possibly
give more details or corroborating evidence.

--
Wes Groleau
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~wgroleau