Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:40:54 -0400
From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
I guess first suggestion is to post the contents (or something similar) of
this e-mail at the very least on the web page, since this is the first clear
answer to some of the how's  :-)

Perhaps post it as a FAQ and send it out as part of a welcoming package for
becoming a SigAda member. When I became a member of the ACM I received a ton
of documents, but when I became a member of SigAda, I don't recall getting
anything. So suggestion two is a welcome packet with this information.

BTW, I never asked who the officers were that is about the only thing that
is easy to find out and I have had the pleasure of meeting almost every one
of them.

DB