From:
David Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 11:04:46 -0600
>>> Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]> 10/31/97 10:44am >>>
> Mike Feldman, as the legend goes, has a picture of a
large van that says
> "Ada Police".  If this is truly legend, maybe we can
ask Professor Bitterman
> to take such a picture.  I personally would pay for a
copy (if officers could
> be included with the picture, guns drawn, it would be
worth even more!)

>And the caption would be?  (suggestions...)
>
>First suggestion: "Who's brave enough to break the
news about the end
>of the Mandate?"
>
>Second suggestion: Leave space and let each purchaser
write in his/her
>own caption.

Gee, this sounds like a fun thing to quickly mock up
and hand out
from the SIGAda booth week after next, maybe even
giving out crayons
like stores do for the kiddies and post the entries all
over the walls.
Yea!  Another "Poster" event?
(Incidentally, I'm currently using a copy of this photo
as my desktop "wallpaper"!   8~)