From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2000 15:53:18 -0800
From: Bob Leif

To: Team-Ada
I never believed in be kind to Java or C++. However, the best way to show
Ada is to demonstrate interoperability.  The Aonix-AverStar and ACT
compilers can be demonstrated to run the same source text and perhaps also
the native compilers.