From:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
David Botton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 00:21:04 -0400
You will of course be happy to know that Ada has been bound to the MSXML
control for around a year now and works well, so much so that there would be
no reason to use VB :-)

You may find of interest one of the two tutorials I am slated to give at
SigAda 2000. It  is on creating GUIs for Win32 using XML and
HTML/DHTML/XHTML with addition of some other new techniques and tools. (The
other is an intensive one day session on creating and using COM/DCOM objects
with GNATCOM and Ada).

Also, if you are interested in SOAP, see Michael Erdmann's Ada
implementation at http://www.snafu.de/~boavista/soap.html

David Botton