From:
Andrew Logue <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 21:15:53 -0600

Like the Kernel?  ;)  Lot's of low-level crap in there that Ada can easily
do.  More reliable?  that would depend on the implementation I suppose.  But
it's quite likely that an Ada kernel could give Linux more reason to boast
about high-availablility/zero-downtime.

"WARNING:  Long system uptimes are normal after switching to Linux/Ada.  Do
NOT adjust your browser."

Hehehehee.
Drew.