From:
Richard Conn <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 1997 08:23:37 -0400
That's great news, Hal,

You'll also note that I reported a gain in the PAL activity
figures over the weekend as well.  To compare, about 850,000
files were transferred from the PAL from 1993 to March 1997,
and 312,000 files were transferred from the PAL from April
to November 1997.  That comes to 850K in 4 years, versus
312K in the last 1/2 year.

A good question might be why?

Rick

--