From:
Gene Ouye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 20:01:45 -0800
I would like to work on them with someone else (not necessarily one other
else).  I can commit some time to them, but I don't think I would have
enough time to do them all myself.

And Dave, you have done nothing to be forgiven.  You took the initiative to
get them started, and you led the way for all of us who will follow.  It
will be a much easier job for those of us who pick this up now because we
won't be starting from scratch.

Thank you for all your contributions (past, present, and future) to the Ada
community.

Gene Ouye <[log in to unmask]>