David Weller <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 13 Nov 1996 05:10:59 -0600
> I suggest to have the list server automatically put the text "TEAM-ADA"
> in the subject field at the front. This makes it easier to sort out the
> graet number of messages many of us receive in their in-box every day,
> especially when subscribed to multiple mailing lists.

There's actually a brief discussion of this in the archives.  If you
are using a Unix-based mailer like elm, there is a "filter" command
available that pre-sorts your mail.  Look for the subject line
"filtering Team Ada input" in the archives.

I don't know about PC-based mail programs, but any one that's worth a
salt should have this kind of feature.