Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 22:43:36 -0500
On the subject of the AP test.

Someone (sorry I deleted the orginal message) pointed out that the language
used is selected based on what is thought to be the prevelant language of
the next 5 years.

What decides that?

Every conference I go to, hiring mangers want to use C++ (sometimes Java)
because that is the only 'people' they can hire.

Why is there an abundance of one type of engineer?  Is it due to the vast
network of corporate training, providing a comprehensive understanding of
new language developments (Ouch, I bit my tongue coming out of my cheek!).

Chicken.. Egg.. Hmmmm?

I think it is a vast Anti-Software Quality conspiracy made to keep the
salaries inflated (Ouch, was that the tongue again or the inplant inserted
during undergrad?).

Request a CDROM  1-800-333-3633