From:
Victoria Bellotti <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victoria Bellotti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 11:26:45 PDT
Subject: Call for CHI 2003 Volunteers

If you are an experienced HCI researcher or practitioner, we invite you to
volunteer for CHI 2003 and future SIGCHI conferences.

We need knowledgeable reviewers for the various tracks of the conference
such as papers, short talks and posters and tutorials, and we need mentors
to provide guidance for inexperienced contributors. So, if you have
published in CHI, or the related HCI literature and know your fields well,
please sign up today! The total sign-up time should be no more than about
15-20 minutes (you will have to create a new account; the system carries no
data from previous years*).

The url is:
http://www.precisionconference.com/~sigchi

* Even if you have volunteered for CHI in the past, your old login and
password will not work and we apologize for asking you to create a new
account and fill out a new profile this year. This is because we have
completely redesigned the volunteer database system with new
self-descriptions, and new (and fewer) keywords. The new system is intended
to remain in place for many years to come, and will be available for other
SIGCHI conferences, so this is a one-time investment which you won't have to
repeat if you volunteer for CSCW, UIST, DIS, etc.

As always, we appreciate your contribution to the SIGCHI community. We rely
on our reviewers to ensure the high quality of our publications.

Thank you!

Victoria Bellotti and Tom Erickson
CHI 2003 Papers Chairs

P.S. Overall, the new volunteer database is functioning smoothly, but please
donšt hesitate to contact us if youšve experienced problems.

Victoria Bellotti
PARC
3333 Coyote Hill Road, CA 94304, USA
Tel: 650 812 4666 Fax: 650 812 4471
Email: [log in to unmask]

Tom Erickson
IBM T.J. Watson Research Center
Email: [log in to unmask] (preferred); [log in to unmask](IBM confidential)
http://www.visi.com/~snowfall/