From:
"W. Wesley Groleau x4923" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:16:04 -0500
> Excuse me, but where's the beef?  If I pick up a copy of "Visual Modeling with Rational Rose and UML", or "Instant UML", or other popular text, I find many examples of UML -> C++ or UML -> Java, but no Ada.  Can anyone recommend a good, published mapping?

Note that word "popular."  If it were concerned with good engineering it
wouldn't be popular, and vice versa.

This thread started with the complaint that certain authors suggested that
there seemed to be no UML to Ada conversion.  It doesn't disprove that
complaint to point out that other authors are equally ignorant.