From:
Geoff Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Geoff Bull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 01:27:20 +1100
Hello,

I have just made an alpha release of an Ada binding to Java JNI
available.
It is called "Cafe 1815" (I have previously referred to this as Javelin
- but that name turned out to be not exactly unique).

Cafe 1815 is an interface to the low level JNI, not a binding to
directly to the
Java class libraries (I have another package in the works called Cafe
"Ada"
that does that).

Also, it is not as finished as I would like, but it is still useful.
I used it to write a java launcher completely in Ada.

See: http://www.acenet.com.au/~gbull

Enjoy

---
Geoff