From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 1999 14:06:19 -0700
If you are coming to SIGAda'99 and have not yet made your
hotel reservation, SIGAda'99 attendees have already reserved
sleeping rooms exceeding 90% of the room block we have
guaranteed at the Crowne Plaza Redondo Beach Oct. 16-22.
Because this is a popular hotel with a large amount of
airlines & other transient traffic, it is uncertain whether
we will get many more rooms after the numbers in our block
are exceeded.  I can tell there is a little slack for
overflowing our room block this far ahead, but don't count
on much.

Call the hotel reservatuibs directly at 800-369-9760 (US &
Canada) or +1.310.318.8888 (all others).  Identify yourself
as part of the SIGAda'99 group to obtain the conference rate
of $119.  (You must phone  --  using the Crowne Plaza
web-based reservations system does not hook into our group
rate.  You don't want to pay what is quoted on that website!
:-)

I am putting into motion investigations about overflow
hotels within walking distance, which we will post on the
conference website when the last room at the Crowne Plaza is
sold.  I think there are only 2 hotels within walking
distance; one of them is cheaper but much less nice than the
Crowne Plaza.

      -Hal Hart, SIGAda'99 Conf. Chair
(http://www.acm.org/sigada/conf/sigada99)