From:
Jeff Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeff Burns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 11:48:31 -0500
GrammaTech should be on this vendor list, too.  Our products, Ada-ASSURED and
Ada-Utilities, are available from Aonix or directly from GrammaTech.  We've
seen Ada sales grow this year, further supporting what others have said about
the continuing viability of the Ada market.

>There are also tool companies which provide Ada-supportive tools,
>including:

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Jeff Burns, Director of Marketing
GrammaTech, Inc.