Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 15:46:15 -0700
From:
Hal Hart <[log in to unmask]>
If you are already attending OOPSLA'99 next week at the Colorado
Convention Center (700 14th Street, Denver), or if you are willing to
travel on your own to support SIGAda and Ada advocacy, you are invited
to join the SIGAda booth staff in the OOPSLA exhibit hall.

Ron Oliver, SIGAda Vice Chair for Liaison, will be our onsite booth
manager and principal booth staffer most of the time.  Extra help is
always welcome at least during breaks, lunch, etc.  No formal scheduling
of timeslots is needed to tightly program assignments ahead, but it
would help Ron's planning if you send him <[log in to unmask]>  (&
me <[log in to unmask]>) email letting us know you can help, and approx.
when if you know.

OOPSLA continues to be a force in the OO world, and Ada and SIGAda's
continued presence there via our booth are essential to keep sending the
message to this community that Ada is alive and well with an excellent
track record of success in OO systems, not to mention the first
internationally standardized O-O language.

Thanks in advance to those of you who can help next week.  Below are
particulars you need to know if you are available.    -hh

=======
The setup time is on Tuesday, 2 November from 8 AM-10 PM

Exhibit hours are::
   Wednesday, 3 November 1999:  10:00am-6:00pm
   Thursday,  4 November 1999:  10:00am-5:30pm
   Friday,    5 November 1999:  10:00am-3:00pm

Booth take down time is on Friday, 5 November from 3 PM until done

Some additional info about OOPSLA'99 is available at:

        http://www.acm.org/sigplan/oopsla/oopsla99/2_ap/2j_exhibits.html

OOPSLA info (for hotels, program, etc.) is available at:

        http://www.acm.org/sigplan/oopsla/oopsla99/2_ap/index.html