Date:
Sat, 2 Sep 2000 22:51:03 -0400
From:
"Thomas A. Panfil" <[log in to unmask]>
David Botton wrote: Saturday, September 02, 2000 9:53 PM

> If you want though, you can join just SigAda for a
> relatively small price (I think around $29).
>
> David Botton
>
> --- Nick Roberts <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> > I wonder if they would consider adding an
> > "Impoverished Professional
> > Package"?

Its actually $25.00.  Can join via the ACM web site at:

        http://store.acm.org/acmstore/sigs.icl

By the way, I believe that the price for "Associate Membership"
is the same as for "Professional Membership,"  its $95.00

It seems that Associate Membership was available to persons
who could not meet some requirement for Professional Membership,
but I can not find reference to Associate Membership on the
ACM web site now.

It seems that it is no longer granted, but people who joined
at that level in the past seem to still be categorized as
such, though some are more than qualified for Professional
Membership.

Tom Panfil -- Registration Chair -- SIGAda 2000
http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigada/conf/sigada2000/