From:
Nick Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nick Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 17:54:45 -0000
John McCabe said:

> Although it is true about AdaOS, I was on their mailing list for about 6
months
> and all they did was discuss licensing! I got the impression there was
nothing
> concrete to show for the efforts, so I unjoined the list.

The AdaOS project is alive and kicking!

We just seem to be prevented from making any progress by having to spend all
our time writing e-mails telling people that the project is still alive and
kicking.

;-)

Indeed we have nothing concrete to show yet, and will not have for at least
another year, probably. I really wish there was some realistic way we could
do this thing faster (without buggering it). I hope John might be persuaded
to re-join the list - maybe a little later when things are getting more
exciting!

--
Nick Roberts
http://www.AdaOS.org