From:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 20:02:21 +0100
Hello everyone,

I assume this email is for the ones of you that are part of the AdaOS
project.

I've been to the AdaOS website, and am interested in becoming a member,
and being kept up to date on it's development etc etc...

I've sent the require email to the membership email address they provide
there, it's been 4 or 5 days, and still no confirmation that my email has
been received, and I have received no extra information about the project
either.

Could anyone tell me, when I should expect a reply of any kind, is this
delay normal?  and maybe more info on the Ada OS project itself if possible?

Thank you all for your time

Stephane Richard
Software Developer

--