From:
Ada Marketing <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ada Marketing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2002 09:14:02 -0500
Tom,

I don't want to be negative, but I don't see Ada as less susceptible to
buffer overflow.  You can still write bad code.  The advantage on the
Ada side is that most data structures (probably all) will raise a
predefined or user defined exception should an overflow occur.  Thus the
overflow can not be as easily ignored.