Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:31:38 -0600
7bit
From:
Samuel Mize <[log in to unmask]>
Perhaps we want to get across the idea:

  When you software is important:
    Choose Ada.

Few are going to say, at least aloud, "my stuff is not important."

Of course, if it's important, you should use the language that gives
you reliability and power.

Good flyer, Tucker.

Best,
Sam Mize

--
Samuel Mize -- [log in to unmask] (home email) -- Team Ada
Fight Spam: see http://www.cauce.org/ \\\ Smert Spamonam