Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 09:44:12 -0700
From:
"Dale Jr, William" <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
It's just the default DB.  We don't have any SQL gurus here and another part
of the project is using Access / Excel.

The whole plant is dumping Macs for new IBM systems w/ Windoze NT ( go
figure) and we can get Access on this system with little hassle (?)   We may
port the whole system to the NT since it is going to on everyone's desk.

So other than that we are open to ideas.

Bill Dale
LMMS