From:
Jeff Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jun 2000 18:17:52 -0400
"Wisniewski, Joseph (N-COMSYS)" wrote:

> OK, I'll pitch in. I've been doing a bunch of ASIS for a while. What's an
> ASIS topic
> that y'all would like to see done. I've done papers/presentations on
>         "General" ASIS - what it is, etc.
>         1.x --> 2.0 -- How to make the jump (beyond a general purpose
> article,
>                 I know).
>
> What would be interesting to the general reader?

For the general reader, present a general problem: how to develop an
application that does X. Show how to solve it in Ada using ASIS. In the
conclusions section, include one line about how hard it would be to do
it other languages because of the lack of ASIS-like information in those
languages.

--
Jeff Carter
"We call your door-opening request a silly thing."