Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 16:31:25 +0200
8BIT
From:
Jacob Sparre Andersen <[log in to unmask]>
Prabhath:

>   I have a requirement where in i have to port code from
> VADS Ada 83 compiler to GNAT Ada 95 compiler. My query
> is, if there is any tool available for this work or any
> guideline sort of thing which helps in porting.

If I have understood the "Ada 95 Rationale" correctly, then
you start by trying to compile your program with the Ada 95
compiler. If you don't get any compile time errors, the
program should work in the same way as when compiled with an
Ada 83 compiler.

Jacob
--
"Alle telnet-dæmoner bør aflives"