From:
"Rimmer, Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rimmer, Paul
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 1997 13:39:16 -0500
Why are you using an implementation dependent language feature to force
task switching?  Is it that you have extremely long threads between
context switch points?  If so you might consider reducing these thread
lengths rather than sticking delay 0's all over the place.  I'd be
curious to hear why you are using them.

I think that the need to use delay 0's in this manner is a flag pointing
to bigger design issues.

Paul