From:
Mark Lundquist <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mark Lundquist <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 10:16:33 -0800
Hi Mike,

> From: Michael Feldman
>
> [...]
> Chris, I hope your customer is as open about its use of Ada as
> you'd like others' customers to be.

My guess is... your sources don't work for organizations that are secretive
about Ada per se; rather, they have to be anonymous in order to protect
contractual relationships that are not disclosable.  An unfortunate and
unavoidable consequence is that statements originating with them can't be
verified.  What do you think?

> [...]
> Keeping this project summary website is a volunteer effort; I can
> only succeed at it if I honor my commitments to confidentiality;
> if I ever burn a source, I'll be persona non grata in a nanosecond.

Makes sense...

Mark Lundquist
Senior Software Engineer
Rational Software