Tucker Taft <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 6 Dec 1999 12:00:04 -0500
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." wrote:

> From: Bob Leif
> To: Readers of Comp.Lang.Ada and Team-Ada

Bob,
   I would discourage your sending the same note to both Team-Ada
and comp.lang.ada.  The Team-Ada list is almost certainly a proper
subset of the comp.lang.ada list, and it is annoying to have two
overlapping conversations on the same topic.  Should I post
my response to both?  Who knows?  Will it annoy or inform?

If something is of wide enough interest to go to comp.lang.ada,
don't send it to Team-Ada as well...

Thanks.
-Tuck