From:
Ms Janet C Read <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 18:41:53 +0100
We are happy to be able to say that the deadline for the Interact Workshop
on Methodology in Child Computer Interaction Research has been extended to
24rh June.  This workshop will take place in Rome on 13rh September 2005.

The following topics are of particular interest for this workshop:

Novel design and evaluation techniques for the design of products for children.

Comparison and assessment of established design and evaluation techniques.

Applications of developmental, educational theories or theories regarding
media, literature, drama, etc., to guide the design of interactive products
for children.
Case study reports reporting successes but also failures with methods in
this domain.

Interested participants are invited to submit position papers of 2-4 pages
following the SIGCHI publications format ( http://sigchi.org/chipubform/).
Submissions should be sent by June 24, as .pdf files to [log in to unmask]

We already have a range of interesting papers lined up for this workshop.
 Please take a moment to visit the full text of the call which can be found
at  www.chici.org and consider submitting a position paper.

Janet C Read