From:
"Dale Jr, William" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 08:39:44 -0800
> On the Latin for "In Ada we trust"

To promote a perceived dead programming language with another dead language
is perhaps a poor idea.

How about Klingon or Membari?  Or maybe just a whole lot of short language
phrases to show Ada's portability ?

Ka Pla!

!

"The difference between hardware and software is that the more you play
with hardware, the more likely you are to break it, but the more you play
with software the more likely you are to FIX it."

Bill Dale
LMMS