From:
Angel Fernández Guerra <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Nov 1997 21:39:06 +0000
Hi ada activists,

We are currently performing a code walkthrought (ada source code of
course). In the checklist we have an entry for maintainability along
with others like readability, conformance with coding standard, data
flow errors, testability, etc.

We found some problems to decide whether a compilation unit passes or
fails on the maintainability topic. One option could be to evaluate the
complexity of the code using Mccabe, Haltstead, or/and Harrison figures.
In this way the problem is the establishment of the valid range for
these figures.

If someone can enlighten me or provide any useful information, thanks a
lot.

Angel Fernández Guerra.