Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 16:35:40 -0400
From:
Stephen Schwarm <[log in to unmask]>
"Beard, Frank" wrote:

> Anybody every heard of this group?
>
> TOOLS (Technology of Object-Oriented Languages and Systems)
>
> http://www.tools-conferences.com/
>
> I just stumble across them recently.
>
> Frank
It's a group that Bertrand Meyer is involved with and driving, I think.
It tends to be Eiffel driven but there should be no reason that Ada
shouldn't be included.  Meyer, in his book, is a down on Ada but most of
that is because he was comparing to Ada83.  It helps when reading
"Object-Oriented Software Construction, Second Edition" to have you
Eiffel coder hat on.  I do not know how he feels about Ada now.

These are all just my opinions.

Steve Schwarm