From:
Stephane Richard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 21:16:02 +0200
Hello to everyone in the group.

I'm using GNAT Ada95 version 3.13p. And I'm in the process of making a DOS
or Textual Unix IDE for Ada95, and I was wondering if there is any type of DOS
oriented libraries available for Ada 95 and hopefully free if possible.

The library should include such things as a text based Desktop architecture
such as Borland's Turbo Vision library which would mean that it would have to
follow the S.A.A. standard Application Architecture.  especially the C.U.A.
(Common User Access) Sub Standard of S.A.A.

Or are there programmers amongst you guys that have developped your own
library of S.A.A. compliant objects for DOS?

Thank you all for your replies in advance.

Stephane Richard
Software Developer

--
Stephane Richard