Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, 10 Nov 1999 11:49:01 -0500
From: Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
[said Wes]

> > This one ought to yield paydirt if we dig a bit.
> >
> > http://www.tsd.org/communic
> >
> > Mike Feldman
>
> Near the bottom, it mentions two courses being taught at GWU.  Perhaps you
> could persuade your colleague to drop a subtle hint for Ada--or at
> least for ANYTHING other than C/C++   :-)  :-)

Hmmm, yesterday I did not notice the GW reference. In any event, these are
noncredit short courses offered by a part of the university we have
nothing to do with (any longer). It's called Continuing _Engineering_
Education, but it is semi-independentg and no longer is connected to
the engineering school. I have no idea who this guy is, but he is
certainly not a colleague of mine. Most of the short courses are
taught by professional trainers.

I may try e-mailing him to point out the use of Ada in this stuff;
it may be easier to make the point if Ada wins the NYCT contract.
Also, if I can get more info on Ada in some of those other systems
(as I requested yesterday), I can mention them to him by name.
Right now, it may do more harm than good. I'll press it a bit if
I have good info to press it with.

Mike Feldman