Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2001 15:17:56 -0800
From: "Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
From: Bob Leif
To: Ron Oliver et al.

Yes!
As part of this process, we MUST have liaison with the World Wide Web
Consortium, W3C. When, at all possible, the Ada standards for the web should
be as inclusions in W3 standards. We need to define Ada.XML_Io, which
unfortunately, will be unsuitable for the ISO process. If W3C ever follows
ISO, then we can include an Ada part.