Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2002 18:46:12 -0400
From: "Ann S. Brandon" <[log in to unmask]>
This is what I listed on www.adaic.org in December:

* Addition: RainCode is now listed with the Ada development tool
vendors. The Beligan company produces RainCode for Ada, which is a
quality control technology that operates on large amounts of existing
Ada code, both legacy or during development. RainCode detects, counts,
and measures non-trivial things in your Ada code, and it can take any
corrective or preventive action in it.

So that's the company and its Ada code. Whether or not they read Team
Ada I dunno.

--Ann