Sender: "Team Ada: Ada Advocacy Issues (83 & 95)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:05:24 +0200
From: Dirk Craeynest <[log in to unmask]>
A late reply to Mike Feldman's posting of several weeks ago...

= I was cruising around looking for profilers, style-checkers, etc.,
= (for Java, actually :-() and I discovered Raincode (www.raincode.com).

In addition to what Ann Brandon mentioned about what's on the AdaIC
web-site, please note that RainCode is one of the exhibitors at the
upcoming Ada-Europe'2002 conference in Vienna, Austria (June 17-21)
and will give a vendor presentation on their products there.

With Ada-Belgium we are preparing a technical (evening) presentation
late June where RainCode will present their Ada products to those who
could not attend the Vienna conference.  More information will be added
shortly to the Ada-Belgium web-site.  If you're in the neighborhood,
you're welcome!

= The company is in Belgium, and their products seem to give nice
= support for Ada. Indeed, their website looks sufficiently Ada-savvy
= to make me wonder whether Raincode Team Ada people working there.
=
= Anyone know?

As far as I know no RainCode people are subscribed to Team Ada.
Colleagues from my company (Offis) work together with them though...

Greetings,

Dirk ([log in to unmask] for Ada-Belgium/Europe e-mail)

--
Dirk Craeynest            | Email [log in to unmask] | Ada-Belgium
Offis nv/sa - Aubay Group | Phone +32(2)725.40.25         | Ada-Europe

+-------------/ E-mail: [log in to unmask]
|Ada-Belgium /     WWW: http://www.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/~dirk/ada-belgium/
|on Internet/      FTP: ftp://ftp.cs.kuleuven.ac.be/pub/Ada-Belgium
+----------/ Mail-list: [log in to unmask]

*** Intl. Conference on Reliable Software Technologies - Ada-Europe'2002
*** June 17-21, 2002, Vienna, Austria *** http://www.ada-europe.org/ ***