From:
AdaWorks <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 15:45:44 -0700
Greg,

Great response to the question of Ada's viability at Aonix. Glad
to hear that you are doing so many exciting things.  Yes, it was
a mistake to close down the Burlington office.  I guess we make
our mistakes, figure out how to deal with them and move on. Sounds
as if Aonix is doing just that.

BTW,  is Jaques Brygier still on the team?  Will he be at Ada
Europe?  If he is still with Aonix, please extend to him my
greetings.  Have not heard from him for a while.

Best regards,

Richard

Richard Riehle
AdaWorks Software Engineering