Peter Hermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Sep 1999 11:43:56 +0200
On Tue, Aug 31, 1999 at 04:18:51PM -0700, Dale Jr, William wrote:
> We are moving into the Win NT world ( kicking and screaming)  because we
> need a database and Access is all we can get.   I know Dave Botton is
> working on COM/DCOM tools for NT.
>
> Is there a free API for the ACCESS Database run-time Engine? We are looking
> at building a Glade server on the NT system which other (client) Ada code
> will talk to get data from the Access database.  This replaces a flat data
> file system that we have outgrown.
>
> Anyone been down this path?

I have managed lately to have access from Java via JDBC to MS-Access
database. Now I am wondering wether Objaectada is capable to do the
same when having java byte code as target.
I should have the time to make a similar adajava code,
however I prefer to have advice from Aonix people prior to an effort.

Does someone from Aonix hear this?

--
Peter Hermann Tel+49-711-685-3611 Fax3758 [log in to unmask]
Pfaffenwaldring 27 Raum 114, D-70569 Stuttgart Uni Computeranwendungen