From:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Feldman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 14:23:41 -0500
Rush et al,

> Maybe Ada Successes, need to be less "official" and not insist on a
> confirmed & identified source within the organization.  What we need is
> something like Rumor Central.  Where folks can report projects done in Ada.
> Once the "editors" are reasonably convinced that they have the information
> straight and that it's reliable, publish it.

Check the following URL, which is my attempt to do exactly as you
suggest. I've gotten all _sorts_ of "here is something to add to
the list, but you didn;t hear it from me.." stuff.:-)

http://tangle.seas.gwu.edu/~mfeldman/ada-project-summary.html

I've circulated this in paper and by e-mail for several years, but
only just got around to putting it on the web. It's linked from
my own website and the education site; maybe AdaPower and others
wan to hook up too.

Additions and corrections encouraged. Confidentiality respected.:-)

Mike Feldman