From:
"Robert C. Leif, Ph.D." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert C. Leif, Ph.D.
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 1999 20:03:26 -0800
From: Bob Leif
To: Dave Croston-Melling et al.

What type of CPU is in the robot? What type of memory is available? If the
Lego robots could be programmed in Ada, this should provide an excellent
tool for classroom instruction and much needed Ada PR.