From:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Terry Westley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 13:27:52 -0400
I just successfully completed on-line registration for SIGAda 2000.

Here's a "job well done" to those of you who worked on the
on-line registration system.  It was very easy and I had no problems
at all.  I received a confirmation by email within a few minutes.

For those of you who haven't done so, go to
<http://www.acm.org/sigs/sigada/conf/sigada2000/> and click on
the "Registration" link.

--
Terry J. Westley, Software Development Manager
Veridian Engineering, Information Warfare