From:
"Brashear, Phil" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brashear, Phil
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 12:14:25 -0400
Just to make Mike's hypothetical situation real --
I am in exactly that position: I am a dues-paying SIGAda member, but am not
an ACM member.
I was not informed (at least, I don't think I was) of any non-voting status
when I inquired about joining SIGAda only.

Can we get a definitive answer?  Curry?

Thanks!

Phil

Philip W. Brashear