From:
John McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John McCormick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 11:04:54 -0500
David,

All of the electronic mailing lists maintained by SIGAda are listed at

http://acm.org/sigada/lists/acm_lists.html

Each has a one line description.  I'd be happy to elaborate on any.

>If there is an e-mail list that a message can be sent
>to the reaches exclusively the officers, it would be
>good to know?

>What is the executive committee? Who is a member?

The SIGAda officers.  See http://acm.org/sigada/exec/execcomm.html for
contact information on the executive committee.

>What is the extended executive committee? Who is a member?

The extended executive committee is a combination of
Current officers
Previous officers
Ada Letters editors
Leaders of other Ada organizations
Local Chapter Chairs
Working Group Chairs
Meetings Committee

>So perhaps better descriptions of who is subscribed to
>what list of the e-mail lists that SigAda provides.

That was my goal of creating http://acm.org/sigada/lists/acm_lists.html.  A
problem is how to make it easier for folks to find this page.  It is linked
from the SIGAda main page in the section titled "ACM SIGAda Organizational
Info"

>Since Team-Ada is not the forum of SigAda where
>officers are giving ear (ie. are all on the list) and
>interested people voice their ideas, then which list
>is it? If there is none, then it needs to exist.

All are subscribed to [log in to unmask]

John

John W. McCormick                [log in to unmask]
Computer Science Department      [log in to unmask]
University of Northern Iowa      voice (319) 273-2618
Cedar Falls, IA 50614-0507       fax (319) 273-7123
http://www.cs.uni.edu/~mccormic/