ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rukiye ALTIN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jul 2020 12:00:57 +0300
Dear Bev,
Thank you very much. No need a meeting I guess. I am still waiting for a reply for Hackathon option. I can add the CV link like we did last year, is it ready? Or do you want me to create one?

After I got the login information from CVENT, i will add all needed  Information and send you all a test link to see if everything is okay with the form.

Best,
Rukiye

Sent from my iPhone