ACMWE_SC Archives

acmwe_sc

ACMWE_SC@LISTSERV.ACM.ORG

From:
Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lennon Ruth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jul 2020 12:01:37 +0000
Hi All,

As you say, we need to look at this quickly. I think that we need to look at this at a meeting early next week as we dont want to exclude anyone particularly In light of recent events. If having Africa as a new section with a celebration as the inaugural event that is good but we need to be careful how we phrase this. We need to establish the best path forward whatever that may be.

Regards,

Ruth Lennon,
Chair of ACM-W Europe, https://acmweurope.acm.org/
Office: RM2244
Computing Department,
Letterkenny Institute of Technology (LYIT),

Port Road, Letterkenny, Co. Donegal, Ireland, F92 FC93

Bóthar an Chalaidh, Leitir Ceanainn, Condae Dhún na nGall, Éire, F92 FC93

Tel: +353 74 91 86355

Pronouns: she|her|hers

Note: Although I may sometimes respond to messages outside of core working hours that does not mean that you should feel any need to respond at that time. This also does not mean that I am normally contactable outside of core working hours.  Core working hours for LYIT  academic staff are 9:30-5:30 during term time. Email turn-around may be 2 days or more depending on my workload. If you feel that your message is lost after 2 days feel free to resend it.

[lyit Corporate Name 01_L]

www.lyit.ie<http://www.lyit.ie/>